Phase 1 - Complete
Finally we launched the Charity Zone.
The Charity Zone is the platform which we use to communicate with the researched organisations about a number of things. The platform enables organisations to:
- Sign up and accept the terms of service
- Access their vetting reports
- Access to the actual advise based on their scores
- Get started with the Kinder fundraising tech they can put to use
- Get insights into the donations raised and the payouts
- Manage their projects and programs
- Get in contact with our editorial team
- Publish their online profile and data
We originally wanted to launch the Charity Zone before summer. But during user testing we found out we were talking too much about we developed for them and too little about the problems they are charitable sector. To be more precise the problems we are solving for individual charitable organisations.
But now we got it right and we're onboarding organisations on a daily basis!
Please read all about the Charity Zone here.
But because we had a delay we are also actively looking for additonal funders to help us reach the next stage. Please download our Two pager by leaving your info in the form below if you can help or know someone or an organisation who does.